‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Featurettes and Deleted Scenes Revealed
It was quickly among the most anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe films of the Studio’s massively anticipated Phase Four slate. With its DVD and Blu-Ray release dates already confirmed, the Thor: Love and Thunder featurettes and Deleted Scenes have been revealed.
There are few films of Phase Four that had fans more excited than the impending arrival of the record-setting fourth solo film for the character of Thor; a Marvel hero that had experienced more growth in his time than any of the other heroes- and it wasn’t even close.
The film was set to introduce one of the hero’s most iconic villains in the form of Gorr the God Butcher- with that menacing entity set to be brought to life by the legendary talent of Christian Bale of all people- with Hemsworth’s signature comedic magnetism set against a terrifying entity wrought for death.
That arrival, and the return of Natalie Portman’s Jane Foster- this time as the beloved, fan-favorite, Marvel hero The Mighty Thor- and fans couldn’t wait to see what would come of this next Taika Waititi-helmed adventure.
What did arrive when that film hit theaters was a lot of underperformance, both in its critical and audience reception, and in its financial successes, but it was still an undeniably entertaining film; one that is set for a home release in the coming months.
And with the movie set to release to MArvel fans on September 27th, via ComicBook.com, we now have the list of Thor: Love and Thunder Featurettes and Deleted Scenes to look forward to!
- Hammer-Worthy: Thor and The Mighty Thor- Trace Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman’s journeys to becoming Thor and The Mighty Thor respectively.
- Shaping a Villain- This featurette introduces Love and THunder’s primary antagonist, Gorr the God Butcher. Shining a light on the man who brings the character to life, this piece highlights his recruitment and process.
- Another Classic Taika Adventure- This piece looks back on Taika Waititi’s journey of taking over the Thor franchise and reinventing the God of Thunder
- Looking for Zeus- Thor, Valkryie, and Korg run into a few characters while seeking an audience with Zeus
- Wasting Time- Star-Lord and Mantis convince Thor to help their cause.
- A Safe Vacation- A nonchalant Thor chats with a panicked Star-Lord and Mantis in the middle of chaos. An explosion thrusts Korg into the scene.
- Fighting for you- Zeus gifts Thor a special took after overhearing a heartfelt conversation
The special features of the film will also include a Gag Reel, and Audio Commentary with the film’s director, Taika Waititi.